Pepperoni, Artichoke and Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
Yield: Serves 2-4
- 1 thin pizza base
- 50g pizza sauce
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- 1/4 red onion sliced thinly lengthways
- 6 slices Hellers Pepperoni
- 3 chargrilled artichokes sliced in half
- 3 baby fresh mozzarella balls cut in half
- Good quality olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
1. Preheat your oven as hot as possible
2. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the pizza base leaving a 3cm edge.
3. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and then red onion. Place the pepperoni onto the pizza and then the artichokes. Drizzle the whole pizza with olive oil and season.
4. Pop the pizza into the hot oven for 10 mins then remove and evenly place the fresh mozzarella onto the pizza. Pop it back in the oven for a further 5-8 mins and remove once the edges have become crispy and golden and the fresh mozzarella is just starting to melt.
5. To serve garnish with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves and a good drizzle of olive oil.