Pulled Pork Bun with Apple Slaw
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Place all the bbq mayo ingredients into a bowl and mix well together. Place all the ingredients for the apple slaw into a bowl, add the apple cider dressing then season and toss together well.
In a small saucepan or microwave gently heat Hellers pulled pork thoroughly until hot and keep covered ready for use.
Start assembling the pulled pork buns by spreading the bbq mayo generously onto the lid and base of each bun. Top each bun base with hot pulled pork. Top with the apple slaw, pop the bun lids on and eat immediately!
What you will need
- 2 x 180g packs of Hellers Pulled Pork
- 4 Sesame Seed Buns
- BBQ Mayo
- 6 heaped tbsp Best Foods Mayo
- 4 tbsp BBQ Sauce, ½ tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- Apple Slaw
- ¼ Red and White Cabbage shredded
- 2 Granny Smith Apples grated
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp each of Toasted Sesame and Fennel Seeds
- 1 small handful of chopped Mint Leaves
- Apple Cider Dressing or a Vinaigrette.