Smokey Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs in a Loaded Dog
What you will need
- 1 pack Hellers Smokey Bacon Cheeseburger meatballs
- 1 T oil
- 4 sesame long rolls
- 1 cup grated Tex Mex or cheddar style cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 small gherkins, finely chopped
- American style hot mustard
- crisps to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium heat, and add 1 T oil. Add in the meatballs and cook until brown, then transfer to the oven for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Split the rolls down the middle. Fill the rolls with grated cheese, and warm in a 180°C oven for 5 minutes.
- Add three meatballs to each heated roll, either leaving the meatballs whole or slicing in half. Sprinkle over the chopped onion and gherkin, then add a generous squeeze of American mustard and ketchup. Top with a little extra cheese and serve immediately with crisps. Serves 4