Greek Lamb Kofta, Beetroot Tzatziki, Lettuce & Feta Flatbread Wraps
What you will need
- 1 medium beetroot, roasted
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pack Hellers Greek lamb kebabs
- 5 wraps or flatbreads
- 1 cos lettuce
- 100g feta, crumbled
- ½ cup mint leaves
- In advance, wrap the beetroot in tin foil and roast at 160 °C degrees until tender. Remove from oven and cool.
- Grate the roasted beetroot on a box grater, and squeeze out all the excess liquid.
- Mix with the yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice and chopped mint. Season well.
- Grill the Greek lamb koftas on a BBQ or grill plate, and warm the flatbreads to pack instructions.
- Assemble the wraps by spreading on some of the beetroot tzatziki. Top with lettuce leaves, Greek lamb kebab, a little more beetroot tzatziki, followed by some crumbled feta and mint leaves.