- 1 pack Hellers Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 4 burger buns, cut in half through the middle
- 8 Hellers streaky bacon rashers
- 100ml maple syrup
- 12 - 16 dill pickle slices
- ½ bag coleslaw
- BBQ sauce
- Fry, BBQ or bake the burger patties on both sides, until thoroughly cooked through.
- Grill the streaky bacon till crispy, drizzle over with maple syrup and toss to coat evenly.
- Add desired amount of mayo to the coleslaw and toss well to combine. Grill or fry the cut side of each burger bun till toasted slightly, then butter lightly.
- To Assemble: Spread mayo onto the cut side of burger bun lid and base. Top with coleslaw, dill pickles, maple bacon, one patty, BBQ sauce, and finally the burger bun lid.