Italian Mince with 3 Cheese Ravioli & Basil
What you will need
- 1 pack Hellers Italian Mince
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- 300g cheese filled fresh ravioli
- ¼ cup pasta cooking water
- parmesan cheese
- extra basil leaves to serve
- Boil the jug, pour the hot water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. When boiling add a pinch of salt and the ravioli. Cook to pack instructions, drain when done retaining ¼ cup of the cooking water. Cooking time for our pasta was 4 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, add the garlic and basil leaves. Sizzle for a minute on a medium heat, then add in the Italian mince. Heat until bubbling and hot.
- Spoon the hot ravioli and pasta cooking water into the Italian mince, and stir gently to combine.
- Divide into two bowls, top with extra fresh basil leaves and grated parmesan. Serve immediately. Serves 2