Italian Sloppy Joes with Mozzarella, Rocket & Pesto
What you will need
- 1 pack Hellers Italian Mince
- 2 large ciabatta rolls or 4 small ones
- 2 Tbsp Basil pesto
- 1 x 150g ball of fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 cups rocket
- Turn on grill, split the rolls and place them under the grill to lightly toast. Alternatively toast them in the toaster.
- Place the mince in a saucepan and heat until bubbling. Spread the pesto on each side of the toasted roll, and top the bottom half with slices of the mozzarella. Spoon over the hot mince, then top with a handful of rocket and any extra slices of mozzarella. Top with other half of the toasted roll and skewer to hold together.
- Enjoy with plenty of napkins! Serves 2