- 1 pack Hellers Chorizo Sausage Strips, roughly chopped
- 800g Kumara, roughly chopped
- 2T olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 200g crème fraiche
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped + extra for garnish, about 4 - 6 T chopped
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pack fresh rocket leaves
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- Drizzle olive oil onto a lined baking tray, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Add the kumara and toss in the seasoned oil until evenly coated. Roast until soft and caramelised for about 20 mins.
- Fry off the chorizo strips in a fry pan over medium heat until crispy, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, gently add the eggs and cook for 7 - 8 minutes. Refresh in cold water to stop the eggs cooking and to cool down. Peel and cut the eggs into quarters.
- In a small bowl mix the crème fraiche, chives, vinegar, and mustard together. Season to taste.
- To assemble the salad, toss half the rocket leaves into a serving platter or bowl. Top with the kumara, eggs, chorizo strips, and the remaining rocket leaves.
- Serve with the mustard and chive crème fraiche on the side, and extra chopped chives.