Pork Satay Koftas with Noodles, Asian Greens, & Pickled Cucumber
- 2 pack Hellers Pork Satay Koftas
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways & sliced thinly
- 1tsp salt
- 1T white wine vinegar
- 1T caster sugar
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 portions of cooked egg noodles
- 2 bunches of your favourite Asian greens – bok choy, savoy cabbage, green beans, snow pea shoots, water spinach
- 1 lemon or lime
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tub your favourite peanut satay sauce
- ½ toasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Toss the cucumber slices in the salt, sugar, and vinegar and stir to mix. Add in 2 T chopped coriander, and set aside to marinate for as long as possible.
- Pan fry, bbq or oven bake the pork satay koftas until thoroughly cooked. Steam or pan fry the Asian greens in a little sesame seed oil until tender.
- Gently warm the peanut satay sauce, and toss through the cooked noodles. Fold in the cooked vegetables, add a squeeze of lime or lemon juice, and toss in the remaining coriander.
- To assemble place the satay noodles into 4 bowls, top with the pork satay koftas, and garnish with spring onions and peanuts and extra peanut sauce if desired.