Teriyaki Beef Koftas with Sesame Rice, Japanese Slaw, & Fried Egg
- 2 pack Hellers Teriyaki Koftas
- 1 pack store bought Japanese coleslaw
- 1 store bought roasted sesame dressing (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 4 portions of cooked rice
- To Serve: toasted sesame seeds
- togarashi seasoning
- Pan fry, BBQ, or oven bake the Teriyaki Koftas until thoroughly cooked. Pan fry the eggs in 1 tbsp of the sesame oil.
- Toss the Japanese coleslaw with the dressing provided or use a shop bought roasted sesame dressing.
- To serve - spoon the warm cooked rice into 4 bowls, and add the coleslaw to one side.
Place the fried egg on the rice, sprinkle with spring onions, sesame seeds, togarashi seasoning, and top with the cooked koftas.