What you will need
- 4 Hellers Angus Burgers - 1 packet
- 4 sesame seed burger buns
- 250g cooked beetroot
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 spring onions
- ½ lemon juiced
- A good handful each of chopped Italian parsley and chives
- A small handful of toasted seeds - optional
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- ½ cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp wasabi paste
- To make the wasabi mayo combine the mayo and wasabi paste together in a small bowl. If you like it hotter adjust the wasabi until you are satisfied with the correct heat level.
- Cut the cooked beetroot into matchsticks and place into a medium sized bowl. Finely slice the spring onions and grate and peel the apples. Add this to the beetroot along with a generous squeeze of lemon to prevent browning. Now add the roughly chopped Italian parsley and chives. Toss together well, season with sea salt and cracked pepper and set aside.
- Cook your Hellers Angus burgers over a medium-high flame on the bbq or in a fry pan till thoroughly cooked, turn often to prevent burning.
- To assemble cut good quality burger buns in half horizontally, lightly toast the cut side under the grill.
- Spread the bottom bun generously with wasabi mayo. Top with Beetroot Apple Slaw, a Hellers Angus burger and another small handful of Beetroot Apple Slaw. Spread the top bun generously with quick wasabi mayo and place on top.