- 500g ricotta cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil + extra to drizzle
- 150g Hellers Manuka smoked streaky bacon, diced
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Blend together the ricotta, cream cheese, maple syrup, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and seasoning in a food processor until smooth. Set aside while you prepare the toppings.
- In a large fry pan cook bacon until crispy. Add onion to the pan and cook until tender, stir in the tomato, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread the whipped ricotta onto a large serving platter or board, top with the tomato and bacon mix.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil and finish with a squeeze of lemon.