Chilli Con Meatballs with Corn Chips
What you will need
- 1 pack Hellers Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tin mild or hot chilli beans
- 1 - 2 Tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 2 jalapenos, sliced (optional)
- corn chips
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, and add the onion. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the smoked paprika and let sizzle for 10 seconds.
- Add the meatballs and sauce to the fry pan, followed by a tin of chilli beans. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, or until the meatballs are hot.
- Dish up into two bowls, and top with grated cheese, sour cream, coriander, and sliced jalapenos. Serve immediately with corn chips. Serves 2