Great Balls of Fire Meatballs with Quick Rice Noodle Salad & Chopped Peanuts
What you will need
- Salad: 1 packet Hellers Great Balls of Fire meatballs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 250g rice noodles
- 1 packet Asian style slaw mix
- ½ telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
- 70g peanuts, chopped
- coriander leaves to finish
- Sweet Chilli Peanut Dressing: 4 T crunchy peanut butter, 4 T sweet chilli sauce, 4 T lemon juice, 1 T soy sauce
Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and add 1 T oil. Brown the meatballs for 5 minutes, then transfer to a 180°C preheated oven for 5 - 7 minutes.
Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, and cook the rice noodles for 2 minutes or according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water to stop them from over cooking.
Slice the cucumber.
- Sweet Chilli Peanut Dressing:
Place the peanut butter in a small bowl and whisk in the other ingredients until smooth.
- To Serve:
Place the noodles, slaw mix and cucumber into four bowls. Top each bowl with meatballs, then drizzle over the sweet chilli peanut dressing.
Top with chopped peanuts and coriander leaves.