- 1 pack Hellers Chorizo Sausage Strips, roughly chopped
- 800 - 1kg store bought wedges
- 1tsp Chipotle powder
- 250g Colby cheese, grated
- 300 - 500g store bought Queso Cheese Sauce
- 8 - 10 Jalapenos, sliced (optional)
- 2 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- Toss the wedges in the chipotle powder, and a little oil if needed. Roast for 20 - 30minutes or until crispy.
- Fry off the chorizo strips in a fry pan over medium heat until crispy, remove from the fry pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Once the wedges are cooked, take them out of the oven and scatter with the Colby cheese and the fried chorizo strips. Pop them back in the oven for a further 5 mins or until the cheese has melted.
- Warm the Queso Cheese Sauce based on the instructions provided.
- Serve the wedges straight from the oven tray or place the wedges on a serving platter. Top with Queso Cheese Sauce (there should be enough to serve extra on the side), jalapenos, and spring onions. Dig in!