Spinach Butter Chicken with Coconut Rice & Poppadums
What you will need
- 1 pack Hellers Butter Chicken
- 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 x 160ml tin coconut milk
- 1 x 250g pack pre-cooked basmati rice
- 4 poppadoms
- ¼ cup roasted salted cashews
- ½ cup shaved coconut, toasted (optional)
- Extra coriander leaves to garnish
- Pour the Hellers Butter Chicken into a small saucepan, and heat on low to medium heat for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until gently simmering and heated through to piping hot.
- Tip the pre cooked rice into a small saucepan, add 4 Tbsp coconut milk and heat until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Cook the poppadums in the microwave according to pack instructions
- Place the heated rice in a bowl, and top with toasted shaved coconut if desired. Pour the heated spinach butter chicken into a serving bowl, drizzle over the extra coconut milk, top with cashews and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with the hot poppadoms. Serves 2