- 500g cream cheese softened
- 2 cups pizza cheese grated
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 50g Heller’s Pepperoni
- 50g Heller’s Bacon Strips
- ¼ red onion sliced thinly
- 6 strips of pepper any colour
- 10 Kalamata olives pitted
- Olive Oil
- Serve with: Crackers, vege sticks or chips
- Preheat oven 200C. Grease a medium sized round shallow baking dish with a little olive oil or spray.
- Mix well in a medium bowl the cream cheese, 1 cup of pizza cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic and onion powder. Spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then spread over the mixture evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of pizza cheese over the sauce. Place the pepperoni, bacon strips, red onion, pepper and olives over the entire surface of the dip.
- Drizzle with a few generous lugs of olive oil and place into the hot oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with your favourite crackers, crostini, veggie sticks or chips.