The Angus Beef, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Burger
- 1 pack Hellers Angus Beef, Bacon + Cheese Burgers
- 4 burger buns, cut in half
- 4 eggs
- 8 Hellers Streaky Bacon rashers
- 4 shop bought hashbrowns
- 2 onions, peeled & cut into rings
- 4 cheddar slices
- Butter or oil
- To serve: tomato ketchup or tomato relish Mayo or aioli
- Heat the hashbrowns in the oven according to packet instructions.
- Heat a knob of butter or oil in a fry pan, cook the onions until caramelised, and season
well. Wipe out the fry pan, add a little of oil and fry the bacon (or grill in the oven or BBQ) till crispy. Fry the eggs in a little oil and butter till crispy round the edges, and the yolks are still runny.
- Fry, BBQ or bake the burger patties, until thoroughly cooked through. Grill or fry the cut side of each burger bun, till toasted slightly then butter lightly.
- To Assemble:
Spread the mayo onto the cut side of burger bun lid, and tomato ketchup onto the cut side of the burger bun base. Top with hashbrown, one patty, cheese, 2 bacon rashers, onions, egg, and finally the burger bun lid.