Ultimate Toastie with Chicken Pepperoni, Ham, Lasagne Sauce & Cheese
- 1 Hellers Chicken Pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 1 pack Hellers Bacon Strips
- 8 slices of your favourite bread
- 100g shop bought lasagne sauce
- 200g Mozzarella cheese
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat the toastie machine.
- Lightly spread the underside of the bottom bread slice with butter and put into the toastie machine or frying pan butter side down.
- Spread the topside of the bottom slice with a tablespoon of lasagne sauce. Top with red onion, 2 -3 chicken pepperoni slices, and a small handful of bacon strips. Add a small handful of mozzarella and parmesan. Lightly spread the topside of the top slice with butter, and place butter side up onto the toastie stack.
- Place the toastie in the toastie machine and press shut. Cook until the cheese is melted, and the toastie is nice and golden. If cooking in a fry pan, flip when golden and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with extra lasagne sauce warmed up for dipping.
- Note: For a triple layer sandwich, like the one pictured, repeat the filling and top with another slice of bread.