Dutch Salami, Spinach and Mushroom Omelette
Yield: Serves 1 - 2
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 3 swiss brown muchrooms finely sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion finely diced
- 1 cup spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 4 slices Hellers Dutch Salami cut into thin strips
- 3 slices Swiss cheese
- Cooking oil spray
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
Whisk the eggs, milk and chives together in a bowl and season well.
Heat a large fry pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl it around the fry pan covering the entire base. After 10-15 seconds quickly spread the red onion, spinach and mushroom across half the omelette evenly, then finish with the cheese.
Once the egg has nearly set use a spatula to gently flip the other half of the omelette over and onto the filled side. Allow this to sit for 10 seconds or so and then slide your omelette from the pan onto a plate.