Orecchiette with Dutch Salami, Kale and Cherry Tomatoes
Yield: Serves 4 - 6
- 250g Orecchiette pasta
- 1 pack Hellers Dutch Salami sliced into strips
- 7 stalks Kale stalks removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ cup shaved parmesan
- Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
1. In a large pot of salted water cook the orecchiette until tender [usually 8-10 mins].
2. In a large fry pan add a glug of olive oil and fry the kale over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cherry tomatoes and salami.
3. Drain the orecchiette and place into a large serving bowl. Add the kale mixture, lemon juice, another good glug of olive oil and season well. Top with parmesan and fresh basil leaves.