What you will need
- Hellers NZ Lamb Burgers
- Slider buns
- Cheese of choice
- Toppings of choice
- Salad of choice
- Take your Hellers NZ Lamb Burgers and pan fry till golden on each side, place a slice of cheese on one side and finish cooking in the oven.
- Remove from oven then cut into quarters.
- To assemble spread the top and bottom of a dinner roll with your kid’s favourite spread it could be one or a mixture of… hummus, tomato sauce, bbq sauce, mayonnaise or marmite whatever they love and makes them happy!
- Place the NZ Lamb cheese burger quarter onto the bottom half of the dinner roll and try and smuggle some lettuce in if you can!
- Place the other half of the dinner roll on top and secure with a toothpick. A great way to get them involved is to let them construct their own slider – just have an assortment of yummy things out on the table and let them go for it!